Saturday, January 25, 2014

Warning! Another complaint about Charles Johnson NEW AKA The Ibogaine University!!

Warning! The Ibogaine University is owned and operated by the self proclaimed owner of Safe Haven. Many more complaints about Charles Johnson 

Since my last post about SH I have received countless messages with complaints via my FB account alone, LUCKILY from people who knew better then to go to him for treatment after just speaking with him. They found me after deciding to try and debunk their gut feelings in most cases. 

To this day I have never received a dime from any center or anything related to my work helping addicts. I will continue to help in every way I safely can on a non-profit basis. I have been approached by many ibogaine providers offering generous kick backs for referrals - I am NOT for sale. My purpose is to help those who need and deserve it. 

The ones I felt might be legit I counter offered with an in depth evaluation of their center but instead of monetary kick back to me a fund would be setup so I could use it to get people help who cannot otherwise afford it. NO TAKERS. 

The potential victims all got a 'bad feeling' after talking to Charles and then Googled him, drug rehab scams and found my blog or somehow managed to hit the link to my ibogaine FB forum.

Comments I received from the various potential victims were:  

"I got the feeling he'd just toss my body in a ditch if I died"
"He asked me to score him Oxycontin, over 2000 dollars worth as part of my payment after I told him I could pay the 8500 hundred he quoted in cash, and we scheduled an arrival date - then he told me I was not ready for treatment if I wasn't willing to give up my truck as well"
"I walked into the center and every instinct I had told me to run the other way so I did"

"He told me the price then asked if I owned a car or home"
"He scheduled me to come down but didn't ask me one medical question only to bring a check for 8500.00 and the pink slip to my 2009 F150. Most got the same line he tried to pull on me, "It doesn't matter what I ask you are not ready for treatment if you are not willing to give up EVERYTHING you have to get it.

I was really hoping to not have to hear about those guys ever again but this week I received a phone call from a very distraught patient regarding Charles Johnson, formerly of Safe Haven now doing his damages at the Ibogaine University.

I guess my blog needs more updating because I feel awful this patient didn't see it in time.

You'd think after going to the trouble to create a entirely fresh facade you'd avoid fresh scandals but my impression of Charles Johnson was he was a dangerous man with the charm and manipulation skills one might expect to see in only the stealthiest sociopaths and I witnessed an entitled sense of cruelty over the slightest provocative. Such as my unwillingness to put my homes deed in his hands and bring a car for him to have as well, plus demand I take one more doc visit to score him a months worth of my opiate meds. .

He twisted the arrangement little by little as if he was doing me all the favors but he was very eager to trade my technical expertise as a win-win for treatment when I called merely to check the price. He charmed me and made me believe he cared about helping me. He investigated my assets behind my back. 
Assets that were NEVER on the table.

I could have taken an unrelated web side job to pay for treatment, which I had intended to do but he made me feel sorry for him, stating business was slow and his web presence needed help. I thought fate, no looking for a separate short term project - one stop for me and I would be helping a healer find people to heal.
Not since marrying (and later fleeing) my first husband can I remember eating so much crow.

The more time I put in the more abusive his interactions with me became.

That is why I put this blog up ~ to undo my wrong doing by standing behind someone who I should have been warning others about.  

Since that I do not recommend ANY center without first visiting it. Center are welcome to invite me to visit. 

The Ibogaine Universities newest victim will be working on a 'report' for me to follow up on. I am not pressuring her to make it quick because some emotional distance from any damages she experienced will provide a more accurate and fair report for both sides of the coin.  HA

Because of the email threats I received regarding my own Safe Heaven post her name will be kept out of it.

I gave Charles an opportunity to write up whatever he wanted in his defense of my posting about my frightening experience with him and my arrangement with Safe haven. He made the choice to submit nothing.

Charles Johnson has a website for The Ibogaine University claiming to be the 'only' licensed ibogaine center. Bullshit.. There is no credible ibogaine licensing organization to provide such accreditation. There are too many claims on his website to bother addressing what I so strongly believe are blatant lies.

I filed my complaint with the only 'known' ibogaine watchdog org calling itself the Ibogaine Trust Alliance. But the director and apparently sole investigator, I felt advocated for Safe Haven to negotiate a dollar amount to remove this blog.  I don't sell truth or removal of it.

When I found out Safe Haven would be 'generously' providing the expenses and plane tickets for the  investigator to INVESTIGATE possible safely issues and financial abuse of patients, I lost all faith in the process and organization.

I removed myself from the process. as it felt way too much like a way for the owner to pay his way into a clean report he could later boast about.

I will post AKA, Ms. Winters story as soon as she is well enough to send it to me.

Much LOVE
~got

5 comments:

  1. I think we should start a class action lawsuit against them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ibogaine centers have gained tremendous popularity in the world of drug rehabilitation centers.

    Thanks

    It is a awesome blog related to ibogaine centers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have, Erik. It's too bad there are those who don't care about people more than they do money. Places like Safe Haven and now Ibogaine University give the rest a bad name and reputation. There were so many red flags when I got to Mexico and I should've ran back to the airport but I wanted so much to believe they could and would actually help me. I was wrong except for the fact that they helped me out of $10,572.00

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the ibogaine centers, by refreshing the opiate receptor side, victims can leave all longings of the drugs behind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Ibogaine Treatment rehab center, we are providing best treatment in Mexico!
    https://ibogainetreatment.rehab/

    ReplyDelete